Pages

Friday, September 2, 2016

My first Review


Whoop, whoop. This week a review was posted about my novel on IBook’s and another on Amazon.com, each received 5 stars. I’m thrilled and very grateful to both readers sharing their thoughts.
I hope these reviews will perk up interest in the minds of many to give my eBook a try.  Baby boomers will enjoy the musical nostalgia, mystery fans will enjoy the perfect crime gateway, and romance fans will enjoy the spark that sets off the burning blazes inside true love passion.

Remember, the title––Beatlemaniac. The cost is less than the price of a White Elephant Gift, only $4.99 at all your favorite eBook websites. Please consider giving this book as a gift to your favorite family and friends who idolize the Beatles. Just search for the Give as a Gift link on any online Book Store page featuring Beatlemaniac by Don Maeder.

Happy reading, my friends.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment